This small group will be geared towards you getting to know your group a little better before we go any further. Let students know that your meeting area may be changing throughout the week and to be flexible.
1. Go around the group and ask everyone to tell their name and why they came to Journey.
2. What are some things you would like to see happen this week at Journey?
3. What are things you are looking forward to get away from this week and why?
4. After you have had time to think about the message last night, what are some ways you can pursue God today? One example is doing a quiet time this morning. How does that help you pursue God daily?
5. Pray together as a group. Pray for each other to pursue God today.